Thursday, May 1, 2008

A little advice for you

Looking back on this class, I think I would have done a few things differently. First of all, I should have gone through this class with the motive of learning the material instead of getting an A. The material is really useful for our future in helping us to be professional in our letters, resumes, interviews, etc. Now that I am about to start interviewing at medical schools, I wish I had paid more attention to those chapters and reading assignments so that I could remember them in the future!

Overall, my best advice is to:
-Do every assignment given to you... an A is very attainable as long as you just turn in what needs to be done and keep up with your blog.
-Take the mock interview seriously; it will help you in the future.
-Get to know Angie...she will really help you if you need someone to edit and give their opinion on your resumes or cover letters for jobs, internships, and grad school applications!

By sticking to those things, you will definitely do well in the class. Last but not least, have fun with the blogs! Make them creative and fun to read. It will make it easier to write, and definitely remember to post every week! Good luck!

No comments: